Tuesday 9 April 2019

Clients: I Stress ಥ_ಥ

A not so 'quick project' - I didn't hear back from them for over 2 weeks, though I eventually managed to get through to them. I didn't touch this project for a while until I got a green light from them.
what they like instead
what I made and like





















  • Communication is key -this had been the highlight of the project. There were several emails going back and forth simply deciding how the character will look like and how many designs they wanted. There is a 7 hour difference between us, so the communication got a little bit stagnant at some point
  • Design - they left most of the creative decisions to me, though I had to adapt to their wants and change the way I illustrate things. Though, I honestly I wasn't too bothered by this. There were a lot of directions about the movement and angles of the character, but I preferred being given directions than being left to my own devices.
  • Pricing - copyright laws and rates differ in Indonesia, so I had to adjust to local rates there

No comments:

Post a Comment