Monday 19 December 2016

 3D CRAFT & LENSE - IDEA DEVELOPMENT 


A few ideas and sketches

I

II

III

Thoughts

  • Did not work as well as I thought it would be. Though I quite like the simplicity of it and the colours. I think I need to do something about the shadow and the visible thread

The struggle of staying still and
trying to blend with the A2 paper




Trying out different angles



It was so hard to get the 'right' photo,
composition and lighting wise







Thoughts

  • I actually find this brief really exciting. Personally I enjoy photography and create surreal, minimal and simplistic photographs
  • I felt like trying out different objects, materials and colours just for the sake of experimenting around the effects and composition. Also it is a really fun process, but a lot of thinking and staying still for a whole minute. (so tempted to photoshop the final photographs)

No comments:

Post a Comment