Friday 9 December 2016

TELL AN UNTOLD STORY PT 1 - SKETCHES & ZINES 



It's a shame it was being refurbished.
It would have been really helpful for my research
on corals and fishes that live amongst it 
Fun facts from The Deep's brochure

























A few more research done about environmental science and issue regarding
marine life

Material Testing & Concept Exploration



Tried out a little comic strip (?). Tried to form
some kind of narrative


I was trying out a little more figurative and minimalistic concept
Thoughts

  • I am honestly still not entirely sure which direction I am going with (though it has been narrowed down)
  • I had initially thought of simply capturing the beauty and mysteries of the sea life. Though I thought that I wasn't too interested in exploring that idea. Perhaps it is because I can't truly capture the feeling without being at the location and moment (I've seen beneath the ocean and marine life ages ago, though it may be different now)
  • Perhaps venturing into issues that I have never really thought about, such as the dying corals or unknowingly harming sea creatures (e.g. eating sushi, sea food is a mundane thing as a fellow Asian) would be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment