Monday 19 December 2016

TELL AN UNTOLD STORY PT 1 - MEGA CRIT

Saw some really good stuff today. It was interesting where people are taking the broad prompts. There a few that caught my attention, in terms of the research methods and simply because of the topic they explored. 

Whitewashing 
(Aderice)


Death (I think?)
(Katherine)



Rituals
(Rei)



Thoughts

  • I'd like to blog about everyone's works, though I really enjoyed looking at these particular ones. Perhaps it was because of the topic they have chosen and where they have taken them during the past few individual field trips 
  • Looking through these amount of research it made me think of my own current work. I honestly think that I'd like to experiment and explore materials and I still need to narrow down my concept. (I'm still unsure where I would go with the 'coral' concept)

No comments:

Post a Comment