Wednesday 1 May 2019

Reflection 2 - 10/12/18

What has gone well?
  • Paper cut is really good! Love the collage! The minimal design!
  • Monkey character is really successful! Your character development is really strong. If you enjoy this continue it!
  • Line stickers are really fun! 
What can be improved on?
  • Consider combining mono print texture with paper cut out?
  • Add colour to the monkey characters! Play with texture and different mediums
  • Keep playing with the Haruki Murakami work: is there a way you can combine digital and paper cut? 
Discuss ideas...
  • Look into other live briefs such as YCN? What about the collaborative project? 
Other Comments
  • At this point I think that I should finish off the penguin book design and move onto the next project. I think I tend to overwork the piece and think too much about the final image. In terms of the collaborative project, I might consider submitting the work to one of the live briefs as it meets with the theme and guidelines. 
  • I think that I have quite a few briefs to work towards, which I quite enjoy doing. Though after a few discussions, I think that I need to have a self-initiated brief or a self-indulgent project. Something I will be interested and invested in. I have been considering to create LINE stickers. Though the context have yet to be decided. I might want to scratch this idea and stick to an Indonesian-based project? I might want to incorporate more of my culture into my projects, which is something I am passionate  about. 



No comments:

Post a Comment