Wednesday 1 May 2019

Reflection 4 - 25/02/19

What key objectives need to be done to fully realize remaining project/s currently in production? 

- Animation collaborative project
- Character/branding
- Personal projects: kiosk, youths in Indonesia
- Need to figure out where these images would exist? Apply these images to books, zines etc? 
- The kiosks could be triptych prints. Animate these images (slight movements, gifs) 

How has your work developed starting this module?

- Focusing more on personal work. 
- More confident in style/tone of work 

Does your portfolio of work currently represent your ethos and ambitions as a creative? 

- It represents your ethos: but your ambitions is to go into education so technically doesn't relate to that. 

Other comments

- Digital work is really successful

- Postcards of kiosks for Hanbury 

- I have been doing client-based work and live briefs, which I do not particularly mind but eventually it took a toll on myself, causing my work process to be stagnant at some point. I thought of doing a self-directed work to be able to just create and play without restrictions. 

- I think that I need to properly write up a brief for my self-directed project. With a set idea of what I want to do, it will be easier to plan out the remaining time before easter to work on my project. I need to consider what the project is about, what is it for and how images I can create within 7 weeks. I intend to create something that would be informative of my culture and the youth. I don't necessarily think that I want to create 'educative' illustrations. But if people come across my illustration, I would like to give the impact of making people look up about Indonesia.The second step is to decide the applications and where I can see my work in. Possible outcomes: Card sets? Postcards? Moving digital prints? Pins? Print on textiles? 




No comments:

Post a Comment