Saturday 12 November 2016

JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER WEEK 2 - The final illustration!





Thoughts

  • In general, I quite like the overall design. Perhaps the title could have been slightly bigger. It's walloped by the other sardine can labels.
  • I'm quite glad that I worked around the design to somehow relate to content of the book. It was a rather spontaneous plan, though I had used significant dates from the book to represent the expiry dates. Not quite sure how I feel about the overall composition, though it creates a balance between the front and back cover.
  • Though I feel that I could have took my time to develop more on the roughs and designs. If I did, I would perhaps used paper cutting and simpler designs for the can labels. (the front cover seem quite crowded?)

No comments:

Post a Comment