Wednesday 30 November 2016

ONE WEEK MAP - Final Outcome


Our final piece

Thoughts
























  • I really enjoyed the overall experience of screen printing since I never had done anything like this before. The process of printing itself isn't as long as I thought it would take, though perhaps preparing the image and screen itself may take time and patience. 
  • Though I particularly enjoyed the process. I quite like how everything is crafted by hand and that the initial illustration or image would effect the print. For instance, I find that China Markers leave really defined mark-making on the print. 
  • Also I liked the experimental aspect of printing. Even though we had an idea in our mind of how the outcome would like, though through experimenting there were outcomes that we never thought of. (I quite like the gradience in colour when we slightly mixed the paint)
  • However, I wished that we had more time to simply play around and experiment more as I thought that we didn't exactly test out different treatments or methods (though we tried shifting the paper around, which I quite like the effect)  




No comments:

Post a Comment