Friday 20 January 2017

TELL AN UNTOLD STORY PT 2 - Photoshop seem to dislike me.

(Well it's more of me not being a huge fan of Photoshop.)


Adding slight coloured outlines and detail.


I found it quite frustrating at how I can't really control the
brush strokes... (even though I used a tablet)

  • Personally speaking I quite prefer working with analog because it feels more organic and hand-crafted (?) I am quite disappointed at how the image has lost its texture and it seemed quite flat. I keep thinking that it's either the digital media or my lack of skill in using it. I think it's the latter. 
  • Although, it's not as if I would refuse to work digitally for the rest of my life -no. But I quite enjoy combining both analog and digital methods. As I am quite satisfied with the outcome of the coloured coral reef.
  •  I also found it convenient to change the saturation and contrast as well as working with coloured line work. I might actually explore and try out digitally painting in Photoshop (and hope to become a pro at it)

No comments:

Post a Comment