Monday 20 February 2017

I SEE FACES - Final GIFs!






Thoughts
  • I ended up going for an earthy and positive tone
  • I felt that I could have made a more consistent series of GIFs. The first gif slightly strayed away from the whole theme. Though it still maintained the energetic and positive tone. 
  • However, I quite like the playful and experimental aspect of this brief. It is interesting to see the different effects and outcomes of creating something flat and three dimensional.
  • After seeing my peers' gifs, there were a few things in which I thought was a clever way of tackling this brief. I like how you could use the exact same shapes and character, but tweak slight movements or change the composition (crop the image or zooming out). There were some gifs that are visually vague/conceptual, which is often really engaging

No comments:

Post a Comment