Wednesday 22 February 2017

SCREEN PRINTING! - Final prints done!!


loving the marble-like pattern
final prints



Last experimental print. We mixed
the colours. 

Thoughts

  • I am really surprised with the outcome of the print as I did not expect the layered effect. Since I had designed it mainly in black and white, I didn't think about the overlapping shapes. 
  • I particularly enjoyed the subtlety of the patterns and the darker shade (from the overlapping). The colours work well with highlighting the layering effect. It's quite striking, though the brightness emphasises the print as a whole. 
  • In terms of the printing experience, I would do more printing. I really enjoyed the experimental process of it and the lack of control on how the final print would look like. There is this addicting feeling of wanting to keep on printing since it was so efficient and quick to make prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment