Saturday 11 February 2017

I SEE FACES - Why can't I seem to get things right?!







  • I tried out manually drawing out the character. Though it didn't work out as well as I thought it would. The movement is a bit choppy. That and if I were to use this approach, I may need to use thicker paper perhaps.

Shapes! Shapes!
That overlaying effect!



  • I may have given up on the previous approach (I might get back to it later after I come up with a better plan). I wanted to try out different approaches in creating movement with Photoshop.
  • There are some things that I thought was interesting that may be difficult when made with analog media. The overlaying and colouring is one thing that I really liked. It's nothing special, but it somehow adds dynamic to the movement (?)



Too fast. Need to work on the timing.


Quite like the change in expressions. Still chunky.

  • Now I have a better idea on what I would like to focus on in terms of the digitally-made gif. I would still use the 'rock' characters, but perhaps I would now focus and develop on the composition and action of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment