Monday 6 March 2017

ACTS OF KINDNESS - Final designs







Final final design




Feedbacks 

Honestly, I don't think I would act upon some of the suggestions, though it is something worth reflecting upon. Though it helped me decide on which design to use as the final one.
  • colour scheme/palette very striking and suits the concept
  • the text might be too small, hard to read (which I totally agree!)
  • a bit too busy or crowded - text could be reduced (The patterned ones, I feel that it is also too crowded and there is just a lot going on)
  • the message is essential! (Though perhaps it might be vague. some people still don't get it)
  • trying to fit a lot into small space. Could I simplify them? I feel that if I were to simplify the final design further, it wouldn't exactly make sense/too vague.

Thoughts
  • What it was like working with shapes and Illustrator? Frustrating (Illustrator in particular). It is a good approach to create clear and concise images and content. Though it can be difficult in terms of being selective on what you want to communicate
  • There is a joy to visually communicate a concept/message through simple and minimal design 
  • Though I found it hard to communicate at the same time make the subject seem interesting or easy to understand. I suppose that was the main challenge for me, as well as being able to design and solve a problem.
  • I would also say that it was quite a challenge to put our own tone of voice/aesthetic through this approach. 
  • Though I feel that the sticker designs do not exactly reflect my practice. I can't say much as to what my 'practice' is since I am still uncertain what it is. However, I feel that the message and content is something that I have been looking at throughout the course, particularly in COP


No comments:

Post a Comment