Monday 27 March 2017

Persons of note - feedback + trying things out



  • Looking back at the things people said about my work, I was seeing words such as 'noise', 'zing', 'tactile', 'interactive', harmonious', 'strum of an off key guitar the summer heat' (very specific), 'bouncy'. I was glad that the idea of sounds and movement communicated successfully!
  • I am quite surprised at the 'time & love in craft' note. I did think a lot about the crafting, though I feel that I could have put a tiny bit more time and attention into some parts. Such as creating the pattern/textures of the paper and the sewing (I am honestly mediocre in sewing)
GIF 1. Just playing around with digitally drawn elements and
analog media.
#2. Wanted it to actually move. Looks cool! Putting my gif making
and Photoshop skills to use!
#3. Seeing it move makes it look more like a clapping hand
(with the quick/blinking, 1-2 beat)
  • Someone mentioned about trying to digitally refine them. I would, but that would eliminate the organic/tactile aesthetic of it all. Either way, I played around with my designs on photoshop. I was curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment