Friday 3 March 2017

ACTS OF KINDNESS - Trying out with illustrator




Getting a hang of using shapes/vectors


This looks like a plant/animal cell

Quite plain? But simplicity is good.

Thoughts

  • I might want to use more striking colours and contrasting ones, something that would catch people's attention. Though I may still keep this colour palette. I quite like the brightness of it as it juxtaposes the darker content/meaning of it.
  • Instead of the 'sheep' or the 'pear' idea, I thought of pills or medication. I thought that it would be a more suitable symbol in terms of conveying 'addiction' or 'supplement' for one's life -similar in terms of the current nature of people and the digital world/social networking sites. 
  • Though I might need to consider the wording and see which works best in terms of communicating the concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment